Volunteering at Lindholme Hall
We have MANY opportunities for anyone who would like to volunteer.
Volunteers can come for a day or part of a day or stay at Gomde; due to our stretched current financial situation resident volunteers are charged a discounted daily rate to stay at Gomde.
Please contact Paulette for further details email@example.com
Due to the diversity of the Estate we require all sorts of skill sets. Below is a list but again it is not exhaustive:
- Gardening: Formal gardens, Vegetable plot, Orchard work, Mowing, Digging
- Woodland management; Tree work, Clearance work, Chopping wood, Clearing paths, fencing
- Painting: External and Internal
- Carpentry/ Joinery
- Electrical work
- Building, Brick laying, Roofing, Labouring
We are very grateful for the kindness and generosity offered by all those who help and support us here at Gomde, Lindholme Hall, including:
- A.H. Services of Doncaster Plumbing and Heating Engineers (01302 535519)
- Horticultural Department, High Melton Campus, Doncaster College
- Members of the Thorne and Hatfield Conservation Forum
- Glenn Ollerenshaw - for our web design