Gomde UK Tibetan Buddhist Centre
An international centre for the study and practice of Tibetan Buddhism in the UK
A national centre for the development of environmental Buddhism.
Wonderful New Schedule for 2016
* Annual seminar with Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche - 19 -24 June 2016. Further details
* Tara Triple Excellence Programme- Green Tara Retreat with Lama Tenzin and Heidi Koppl
7 days: 29 April - 5 May Further details
* Rigpa Spiritual Care- Deep Listening 5 day residential with Rosamund Oliver: Further details
* Studying Classic texts with a Khenpo from Rangjung Yeshe Institute & Ka-Nying Shedrup Ling Monastery 2 week intensive. More information to follow
* In June the return of our precious Lama Oser. Guiding us by example and with teachings.
EARTHQUAKE IN NEPAL
Chokyi Nyima Rincpohe has created a video with deatils of the relief work in Nepal and plans for the rebuilding of the Ka Nying Shedrup Ling monastery
"There are many types of philosophy, truth - seeking positions about what is. Buddhist philosophy has one special quality; that the awakened state is within, and we are in a state of readiness; it is ready to be discovered. It is said in a scripture, “All sentient beings are buddhas, but they are covered by temporary obscurations”. Every sentient being has as their nature original wakefulness – what in the general teachings is called buddha nature. Because of possessing this original mind, the buddha potential, everyone can become enlightened. Everyone is allowed to be a buddha; everyone has that ability, that readiness.
From ´Indisputable Truth´: Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche